How to mine FujiCoin
FujiCoin uses a special algorithm called Script-N-Fix for the proof of work. FujiCoin can currently be mined both with GPUs and CPUs. The characteristics of script-N make it very unlikely that ASICs will be developed to mine it, at least in the short term. -Fix means N-Factor of Script-N is fixed. It is because we don't trust large N-Factor.
- RPC: 3776
- P2P: 3777
GPU Mining Software
Fixed version of Vertminer 0.5.3
CUDAminer for NVIDIA
CPU Mining Software
You can get FujiCoin-QT wallet with mining software on Download page. It contains 32bit and 64bit Windows miner. There are two ways for mining. One is self-mining and the other is pool-mining. We reccomend you to try pool-mining.
1. Open fujicoin.conf, then write your Username and Password.
2. Run fujicoin-qt.exe.
3. Command for example: minerd.exe -a scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:3776 -u Username -p Password
1. Read your pool's guidance.
2. Command for example: minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.fujicoin.org:3031 -u FnHAUot2Xw2QGXpPSdZa7jt4jv9HKYCSja -p Password
* In this case Username is your wallet address.
FujiCoin Official Pool
User registration is not required, 1% fee!
Username: your fujicoin wallet address
Port 3031: Initial difficulty = 32, for CPU only
Port 3032: Initial difficulty = 128, for mid range GPU
Port 3033: Initial difficulty = 512, for hight performance GPU
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.fujicoin.org:3033 -u FfU8MXPHGsYQY4WAufh54nBB9WgTFzf7oN -p anything
DISCLAIMER: This list is provided for informational purposes only. Services listed here have not been evaluated or endorsed by FujiCoin org. and no guarantees are made as to the accuracy of this information. Please exercise discretion when using third-party services.